Kelly Maslen is a Toronto birth and postpartum doula with more than a decade of experience working with families of all sorts across the GTA. The heart of Kellys doula service is the depth of support your family receives from pregnancy through postpartum – a wonderful blend of information, emotional and physical support, and resources.
New COVID packages!! Scroll down……
Not sure if doula services are right for you? Kelly can help you understand your options.
Why Work With Kelly Maslen?
1) Experience! Kelly Maslen is a birth and postpartum doula with more than a decade of experience. She has attended hundreds of births and has expertise in a wide variety of births, including: home births, hospital births, twin births, water births, C-Sections, VBAC and more.
2) Non-Judgemental, Emotional Support. Kelly provides non-judgemental guidance and support at all stages of your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. See packages below.
3) A Full Range of Services. Kelly Maslen is a Hypnobirthing instructor, CAPPA-trained for breastfeeding, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, and a trained Placenta Encapsulator.
Meet Kelly and Hear From a Client
In this short video, Kelly discusses how she supports expectant and new mothers, her professional experience, and a client discusses what it’s like to work with Kelly.
What Clients Say About Kelly
We’ve told everyone that you were a big part of keeping us calm and us having an amazing labour experience. We will continue to recommend you! We’re doing well! Isabella is growing so much and gaining weight nicely (she’s over 9lbs!) It makes me so happy and proud to be able to provide her with milk to help her grow. She was two months on Monday. She’s laughing and smiling a lot, loves looking around and being around people. It’s really amazing. And the best part she’s been sleeping through the night for at least 6 hours and even gave us a few 8-hour stretches this week. ~ Odarka
Irwin and I wanted to send a note to thank you again for all your amazing support and coaching during my labour.
We are so glad we were connected and could not have asked for anything more in our doula support person. We are so thankful for our natural birthing experience and feel that you were a huge part of making it happen, both through our prep sessions and most importantly during labor.
We’re absolutely loving being new parents and your breastfeeding coaching helped A LOT with getting me on track. My feedings are so much more efficient (and shorter, less painful) now and I’m consistently able to get him feeding without stress or fussing.
Thank you again – we will absolutely recommend you to anyone we hear looking for a great doula. Just let us know if there’s anything we can do to help spread the word! ~Elissa & Irwin
Birth Doula Services in Toronto
Because of COVID I am unable to attend births at the hospital due to COVID regulations.
If you are looking for:
- In home or virtual prenatal and postpartum consultations, breastfeeding support and newborn education with a doula that has 15 years experience.
- A doula that will support you in your home before going to the hospital or you have a planned cesarean or induction this package is for you or if you have a planned home birth.
COVID Package: Cost $850
- In home OR virtual 2 prenatal and 2 postpartum consultations. (8 hours – Value $600)
- In home OR virtual breastfeeding and new born care support. (Value $300)
- Baby wearing demonstration. (Value $80)
- On call 24/7 to answer your questions prenatally and 30 days after the birth.
- Essential labour and postpartum manual for you and your partner.
- List of Toronto birth and postpartum resources.
- Unlimited text and phone calls. (FREE)
- The use of and training for a tens machine and rebozo. (Value $100)
- Acupressure techniques for birth training for your partner. (Value $200)
- Use of a TENS machine. (Value $200)
*Before going to the hospital in home birth support $80 an hour.
*If you are planning a home birth: labour support $80 an hour.
*If you would like in home birth support before you go to the hospital. This ensures you feel confident and relaxed before entering the hospital and you don’t leave home too early or too late!
All services are plus HST.