Each individual is biochemically unique, and we assess individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses. We can develop a completely custom program unique to you, based on your food preferences and intolerances or sensitivities, lifestyle and genetic predispositions. As a holistic nutritionist we will introduce new dietary habits, incorporating the latest nutritional breakthroughs, but it may be difficult to achieve optimal health through food alone, environmental pollution, metal toxicity, micro-organism imbalances, and food sensitivities are among other factors that must be considered in constructing a nutritional program.
As certified and registered Holistic Nutritionists we create nutritional plans from pregnancy until your child goes to college!
- Pregnancy to Postpartum Nutrition
- Nutritional support to enhance fertility.
- Prevention of morning sickness, nausea and heart burn.
- What to eat and what to avoid during pregnancy and how to keep energized.
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten and dairy free support and meal suggestions
- Nutritional support for proper brain development of your baby.
- Support in the strengthening of you and your baby’s immune system.
- How to deal with colds and flus during pregnancy and postpartum
- How to lose the baby weight
- How to maintain energy
- Healthy brain development for your child
- Nutrition For Your Children
We are often conflicted and stressed about how to feed our children, everyone is an expert and loves to give advice on how to feed our kids. Our nutritionists are mothers and passionate about the food and nutrition for the children in our community we are here to support you through this incredible food adventure.
Our Nutrition Services Includes
- How to create positive eating patterns
- The best food choices for your children
- Introducing Solids
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Vegetarian or Vegan children
- Picky Eaters
- Initial Consultation: $110 1.5 hours
- Individualized meal planning: $90
- Follow-up visits: $90 an hour
- Grocery store tour: $90 an hour
- Kitchen Assessment: $120
- Private Cooking Class: $60 an hour
Being a vegan with numerous allergies, I was worried about getting the proper nutrition for my baby. Kelly and I met to discuss my diet and she created a nutrition plan based on my needs. It was delicious as well as healthy.